The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

Monday, October 13, 2008

why bLog-iT?

.

I name this blog, "bLog-iT" because I want to feature out in this weblog all the things, and events, that can captures the heart of the reader. I will also post and share my reviews, comic strip of my everyday life in this weblog.

From the definition of the word blog: is essentially an online journal or diary where one can post messages, photos, music and video on their own mini website. They have become very popular in recent years and are excellent for personal and up-to-date opinion and information.

So I came up with the name bLog-iT for me, it means to capture and to make memories.

0 comments

 

My bossa nova collections


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

web counter
web counter
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape