The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Looking for Holiday Christmas Songs?

.

At last, I can finally post and share again in this blog, after a month, weeks of being busy with my new job. I can't have my free time to do this, because of God's blessing and projects. Time is running so fast, next week we'll be celebrating the most awaited event - the Christmas day!


Today's topic is about Christmas songs. I've been thinking a lot about Christmas, it really makes me feel its spirit and harmony when I hear songs that can gives me a feeling that is unexplainable. Songs which are gently embraces my soul and my heart. Songs like Isabel Ortega's Christmas Bossa Nova Collections. Through her songs you can feel the message, it warms the listener's heart to be at peace and calm. It's good for relaxation, it lessens stress and depression.


Another songs that I love to hear is the Christmas Songs collection by various Filipino artist. "It's Christmas all over the world" and "Christmas medley: Give love on Christmas day" by Aiza Seguerra. She's really a great singer, her voice is really fascinating, gentle and soft. "Himig ng Pasko" by Apo Hiking society, Sana Ngayong Pasko by Ariel Rivera and many more. You can listen to these songs to Tonet's Daily. Here's the link, www.tonetsdaily.com through this site you can unwind, relax, and make your life stress-free when you hear all the various collections of songs. You can also try the Christmas in Bossa Nova Music Collection.

0 comments

 

My bossa nova collections


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

web counter
web counter
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape