The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thank you for the drop design

.



I made these two designs of "thank you for the drop" just now. I've remembered that the month of MAY has ended already and its JUNE now. So, I want to dedicate this designs to all my droppers here in my blog. I am so much grateful and ashamed because I haven't given you an update often or a new post here in bLogitrob. I'm so busy with my current job so I haven't had the chance to report something new and interesting.

Now, I want to express my appreciation for those who keeps on dropping and visiting bLogitrob. Thank you!

Below are my top ten entrecard droppers for the month of MAY 2009, thank you very much!

Jean sQuared / Wirez and Circuitz /Yashiro / Did I miss something / Blogger Rise / The crazy project / We live to tell God's Amazing Grace / Klinika Kinetics / C'est La Vie / Buhilaman sa Bukid Malindang

3 comments

Redkathy said...

What a nice idea! I especially like the green one.

rObrak said...

thank you!!! :D I'm glad for the comment

Anonymous said...

cool Blog :)

 

My bossa nova collections


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

web counter
web counter
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape