The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Beat me @ OrangeShark

.


Are you bored? Do you want something new? I can tell you a place where you can hang out with your friends and play with them. Don't worry its free to join! Yes, at orangeshark.com you will find the best online games and millions of players all over the world to compete and chat with. You can also win badges and prizes when you play games. Challenge your friends and beat them up to gather tokens. You can also create your look-alike avatar. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

I aready joined yesterday and I find it interesting. Currently I won a badge that is - Brain IQ Brain Scan Badge. Its really fun! Join now, and beat me up if you can! (^^,)

0 comments

 

My bossa nova collections


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

web counter
web counter
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape