The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Entre Droppers for JUNE 2009, Thank you!

.


I want to thank the following listed below who keeps on supporting my blog through their sweet drops. Thank you!



Here are the list of my top ten entrecard droppers for the month of June 2009, thank you very much!
Living with Purpose "balancing your life"
Tycoon Blogger "blogging tips"
We live to tell God's Amazing Grace
Bloody Computer! "Computer help and advice in novice-friendly language"
Yashiro "life, family, journey"
My Ark Full of Worry-Free Thoughts 3.0 "no worries"
Fatherlyours.com "Father, Experiences, Success,Family life"
C'est La Vie "The blog of a full-time college student and single mother."
My Poem "Poetry"
money online "make money online"

2 comments

Anonymous said...

You have a great site, I will be back again

Life Moto said...

i agree w/ you danny. well i hope to see you guys around the net.

 

My bossa nova collections


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

web counter
web counter
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape